Happy Day, Turkey!


A few of these pictures are from my trip to UT in October (the one above and the one below, to be specific), but my sister JUST posted them online, so here they are... in the post where I talk about being at CiCi and Bubba's house for Thanksgiving. See, if I hadn't told you you would never know and just assume they were all from Thanksgiving. I guess accuracy is vital to blog quality...


We were lucky enough to travel to UT for Thanksgiving by AIRPLANE!! This trip was the first time that Dude and I have flown together to UT since moving to AZ. Usually, we drive, or one drives earlier and the other flies in later (since that other is the one working til the holiday is HERE) The fact that we got to fly this time made our trip 10x better, because there wasn't a long drive involved at all! I could see the relief of stress in Dude's face and we were able to enjoy ourselves much more knowing that we didnt face a 10 hour drive to top it all off!
My cousins and grandparents came up from Vegas and St George, and we had 16 people crashing in my parents house!!! So much fun! I love that the family is growing and expanding!

We ate, we played games in the church (most fun ever!), we ate more, we watched football, we played the Wii (mario kart), watched Cars, started Christmas early, went shopping, saw movies, played board games and ate some more!!

If anyone in my family took more pictures of Thanksgiving than I did, send em my way... cause all Ive got are some randoms of Scott doing cute things. Such is my life!

Luckily enough, there are Francis' AND Bori's in Utah, and we were able to see them all! We spent an evening shopping for Aunt Nattie's new dog, eating nummy food (yet again) and watching a movie with Dude's sister. Had a photo shoot and played board games with Aunt TT, and still had time to eat sushi with friends! All in all, a great trip. Full of family, more family, friends and TONS of fun!

Yes, this picture is of Scott watching Elmo on the Iphone in just his diaper. He just rested his little chin on the counter and loved every second of it. What a cutie!
Everyone loved playing with Scott, teaching him new and "oh so fun" words, and chasing around the kitchen over and over. He was never unable to reach someone's finger to lead them... wherever he wanted to go. I have officially started the "post vacation detox" and we are re-learning how to not be entertained 100% of the day. Thank you Francis, Bori, McCall and Brinkerhoff Families for that gift. I can't thank you enough for spoiling my son ROTTEN!! ;)

Love and miss you all already! So thankful for family!!!

No comments: