Manly clothes

Scott's daddy is not a fan of baby blue, which really doesnt work too well when trying to dress a newborn baby boy. Some days, its baby blue or nothing!! But Scott does have a few MANLY clothing options, and today he is sporting one of those outfits. Camo pants (nothing like camo to make a person look manly) and of course... hiking boots. If you look closely you can even see the red plaid trim at the top. Hes ready to go hiking, hunting, and be a manly man with his dad! What a stud!! Love him!

4 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Those pants and shoes and the CUTEST!!

Bonny said...

He's so cute! Those shoes are adorable. I can't get enough of baby pictures!

More Bacon said...

He is so adorable!!! I'm glad that you guys are having so much fun together. I still can't believe you have a baby.

I love all the pictures, but so far, I have to say the one with him "busting a move" is my favorite. Too cute.

Lacking Productivity said...

I love when friends get blogs! WHOOO HOOO!

What a cutie!