Walking to the mailbox


Scott, Sam and I take lots of walks throughout the day. Most of the time its just long enough to let Sam go to the bathroom and stretch his legs a bit (hes not used to being in an apt all day)

I bought Scott a pair of sunglasses because hes always got his eyes closed on these walks when the sun hits the wrong way... I was worried that he would hate them, or they would hurt his head. He doesnt even notice that they are there, and keeps his eyes open the whole walk!!!! I tried to get a neighbor to take our picture so Sam could be in it, but no one was home... next time Sam, next time!
Oh, and Scott has an awesome Elvis lip going on here... hes a stud!

3 comments:

The French Family said...

You're lucky he doesn't notice the glasses - Kate hates anything on her face. I know because I try to have her ware sunglasses almost daily. You both look cute and I'm sure sam is a stud as well.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I love the sunglasses, he looks so cute!

Rebecca said...

I don't know how you keep sunglasses on him. Daerik hates them. He is getting so big. I love the grin.