Big and Strong

Scott is getting so big and strong that his daddy will lean over him, and Scott's legs can push against daddy's weight. He loves to be in a standing position and has been able to hold his own weight since day 1. Scott has a toy elephant that hangs from his carseat, that virates up when you pull it down. Until this week, he has just batted and grabbed at it, but got frustrated before he figured out what to do. Now, he knows how it works and loves it... it keeps him entertained in the car (at least for a minute)! Here are some more big and strong things this little guy has been up to....

Don't be fooled by the following picture, Scott does not sit up on his own..... for long. Almost immediately he folds in half forwards, until hes eating his own feet. A little more practice tho, and he'll be there!



And last, he ROLLED! The boy is officially mobile. I find him flipped over nearly every time i go to get him from a nap/in the morning. This time, I rolled him back to his tummy and got the camera (which is why he's mad at me... i touched him, but didnt pick him up) This is gonna be one active little dude, and Im sure I will get a daily workout chasing him around the house. No more need for a gym pass when I have Scott!! That would be the one place he SAVES me any money, the little cash vacuum!!!! :)

6 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Alright Scott! Way to roll around all over the place. You got one big kid there Jessi. Maybe he will be a football player. :)

The French Family said...

Firsts comes the rolling, then comes the crawling, then comes the walking and soon after that the running. So yes, no more need for the gym pass - you've got a kid on the move.

Moghimi Family said...

Enjoy this "less mobile" stage. I love interacting with Addy as an older kid, but there are times when I wish she would just stay in one place while I get a few things done. However, each stage is wonderful for a different reason! Your little guy is so cute! He has Dude's eyes! Congrats!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Good job Scott!! This is such a fun age, he's getting so big!

Lisa Pisa said...

Awesome!!!! He looks like he was confused after he did it! Your blog is so cute! I'm going to have to figure out how to get mine all fancied up like yours is!!! I love the background!

Lisa From BabyFit (www.theeddiebunch2006.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I check it at least once a day!!! I love this video-the look on Dude-ito's face when he rolls over! Like "Whoa, that was cool...but what exactly did I do and how can I do it again?" I miss you guys like crazy, but thanks for taking good care of Jenna. Love ya-Nana Nan