Return of the BLOG Monster!


Ok, ok mom... Im back! The past month has been so busy and insane. 3 weeks of vacation followed by one week of vacation recovery. Here's a quick recap, 'cause I hate to break it to you, but there is no blog long enough to hold the details of every event.
Week 1: The Bori's visited us in Arizona! We visited the grand canyon, hiked, swam, and watched Scott's general cute-ness. We LOVED having them at our house, filling it with happy memories and fun times! Come back, Bori's, come back!! ;)
Week 2: I was the girl's camp director this year, and so off I went! Hot in the day, freeze my toosh off at night. 10 girls, 3 leaders, 13 different personalities, more than enough conflicts, more fun than conflicts, I am so glad I went. Because of the Week 1 schedule, and the week 3, schedule, Dude had to work week 2, so we sent Scott to UT to be with his grandparents, where he schmoozed and flirted and came into week 3 with some serious fans!!!
Week 3: Our 4 year anniversary- I am the luckiest girl in the world! Week in UT with family- I am the luckiest girl in the world! Sushi, family, food and friends- I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Week 4: Laundry- Didn't feel as lucky this week! ;)

No comments: