Hero

On June 27, 2009, I started on a downhill slope of sick. Finally, on the 29th I told my mommy that I was sick and why and she was here by the 30th. My wonderful mother left her home on SUCH short notice to come to my rescue, to do my laundry, cook my food, and take care of me and my family. My mom is such a selfless person, and I am so grateful for the service and love that she provided for my family when I couldnt. She left for home last night, which is a bittersweet thing. That means Im feeling better, but I would be satisfied if she made herself a permanent resident in our guest room! 10 days... 10 days and she will be back. Just gotta keep telling myself that!! Thank you with all my heart, Mom, we couldn't have done it without you!!! We miss you already!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Jessie, So Sorry you are not feeling well! Moms are the best! So Glad she is able to come help you! Also, I can't believe how big Scott has gotten! He looks so much older now. We miss you guys up here.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I have been super lazy at checking blogs and I am so sorry that I have gotten so behind on your lives! I hope that you are feeling better and will just continue to feel better, we wish you guys the best!

That is so great that your mom was able to come down and be with you. I rely on my mom a lot, especially now that I have kids, you never stop needing you mom!

Reid Family said...

I know you posted this a while ago. But I hope you are feeling better! Doesn't matter how old you are, when you're sick you want your mommy! They are the best!