Pure Testimony

Was changing Scott's diaper the other day, and he was singing (which isn't unusual) but I soon realized that I was recognizing all the words, and that he was correctly singing "I am a Child of God", one of our favorite songs to sing as a family. Luckily, I had his dad on the phone at the time so he could get in on the cute action, and even luckier... he REPEATED it. Even now, if you ask im to, he will sing this song for you. Get your requests in quick tho! You never know when he will completely stop and move onto his next cute skill!

This one's for you, Nana and Papa!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my cuteness! That's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!! He is such a good talker too, so clear. Love it.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reid Family said...

Little boys are so precious! So cute!