BabyFit Playdate

When I got pregnant, I joined a community website called Babyfit (I recommend it!!!), and when I was about 4 months pregnant I got a "mommy mail" from a user named Andersonsmom, because I had mentioned in a post that I went to Disney to work, and she said she had done the same thing. We talked back and forth and became good buddies through the internet for the remainder of our pregnancies. Well, she lives an hour from where we just moved to in Arizona and we have gotten together a few times over the past month. Today, we went to their house for dinner, and it was the first time that Anderson and Scott really cared to look at each other, it was so fun!


Oh... and Scott commandeered Anderson's toys. I have a mile long list now and am headed for Babies'r'us in the morning! So many things he loved!
Had to include this one for two reasons... first: the size difference! Scott is exactly one week older than Anderson, but looks like he could eat him (which brings me to my second point...): The drool coming down Scott's chin. You might have to enlarge the picture to catch it, but its priceless. It looks like Scott is thinking how good Anderson would taste dunked in milk!! :)
Luckily, Dude enjoyed my friend's husband's company! Looks like we have another couple to add to the list of Arizona friends! We look forward to getting to know them better, and fully expect these two to be best of friends!!!

3 comments:

The French Family said...

It's always fun to have playdates. I'm luck that Rachel and I live so close because we have playdates almost everyday.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

How exciting, meeting new people and all. It's so great to be able to find a couple that you both get along with and that have kids the same age.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

How exciting, meeting new people and all. It's so great to be able to find a couple that you both get along with and that have kids the same age.