Weekend home

This weekend, Dude and I were lucky enough to go to UT to attend the party for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and spend time with our family. We had a great time and were so glad to see Cici, Bubba, Nana, Papa, Uncle Devan, Aunts Ali, McKenna, Tiffany and Natalie, cousins, friends, and many many more!

Everyone was amazed at Scott's size, his smiles and the personality he is getting! We are home today and I can see that the spoiling effected him. He didnt go a moment without someone either holding him, or hovering over him when he was on the ground making faces and talking to him and keeping him happy and smiling. He doesnt understand that mom has to walk away every now and then to get something done, and its gonna take him a few days to readjust to life at home with his mom!

We were able to eat at our favorite sushi place, with all of our friends and family (huge group... party), played a lot of MarioKart Wii, saw a movie, visited with family, ate more food, go shopping, eat again, and show scott off to the whole town, with more eating and visiting in the mix! What a great weekend!!! WE LOVED IT!!!

Arizona has been and still is an awesome experience, and we are having a great time... but (and i said it wrong to my mom on the phone yesterday)... instead of a black cloud with silver lining, we have a silver cloud (having fun, loving the job, meeting new people, spreading the gospel, etc) with a black lining of our family being so far away! We miss them but are so blessed to be able to budget in frequent visits! We'll be back soon!!
Oh... and heres a cute picture of Scott (just for good measure)

7 comments:

More Bacon said...

SO cute. He's such a doll!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

we heard that you were coming into town, we're sad that we weren't able to see you guys while you were here! I'm glad that you had fun and enjoyed being with family & friends for the weekend!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

We should of had a Bori reunion while you were here. Well, I guess next time. He is getting so big and I love how he is always wearing those cute glasses. Such a cool little "dude". :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, so sad we missed you! Glad you had a safe and great trip though! Man that good looking kid just gets more and more handsome everyday!!! You guys do great work!! I love the sunglasses, such a little man!

Anonymous said...

Dude!

You should have called, we would have loved to see you guys!...Glad everything is going good down south...

Toxic

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you guys to come back. I didn't get my fill of Scott or you Jessi. We won't even mention the fact that I didn't get to see Dude at all. I love Scott's picture. He's the bomb-digity. I sure love you guys!!

Bonny said...

Yikes! I just barely missed you!