L is for the way you look at me...

I woke up yesterday morning to a husband with secret plans. A day full of fun, planned by him for us! It was awesome!! We had to make up a swimming lesson that Scott missed while we were in UT, so it was scheduled for today, and Dude did the swimming with Scott. I was glad that he was able to see what Scott is learning and have fun with him. Scott learned to swim forward in a noodle that was bent so that scotts tummy fit perfectly in the end loop, and he was able to kick and get himself around the pool. It was great! He did so awesome... still not so hot on the backfloating tho.
Then, we went on a hike. South Mountain is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the city, and when you get to the top, there is civilization in every direction... pretty cool. No waterfall at the top or anything like that tho, this IS Arizona! But it was a PERFECT 70 degree sunny day, and the hiking was perfection! My hubby knows me well!
Spent some time shopping and had lunch before we dropped Scott off with the best babysitter in the STATE and took off for more fun. We went to downtown Phoenix, where the all star games were going on. There is a science museum, a history museum, a shopping plaza, all of the sports arenas, and because of the all star game, TONS of people everywhere. We wandered, ate and visited and were able to spend some quality "dudenjessi" time. It was super fun. Better than any fancy schmancy restaraunt, schmoozing and "wining and dining". Id take a day like this over that anyday. What a great hubby I have! I love you Dude!!


It was fabulous to be able to share my Valentines Day with the two men in my life, who I love and adore, and coudnt live without!!
(Swimming pictures to come. Didnt have my camera, so they are currently in transit from my phone to my email, which is proving to take FOREVER!!!)









This was my valentine from Dude... He built the program himself. Just for the record, I typed Y... this is just a screenshot of what both options returned. When I answered Y, the heart was drawn one line at a time, and I watched as it became a heart. So cool... just goes to prove, nerds make the best husbands! ;)

3 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Glad you had a good V-Day. Our address is
3812 E. Rock Creek Rd. #3
Eagle Mountain Utah 84005

Jenna Kae said...

wow, good advertising! i'll have people lined up all over the place for my babysitting skills now! :) glad you guys had fun!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

this is a cute and sweet gift! what a fun day it must have been for you 3! =)