Scott's First Block Party

We recently returned from our UT trip, where we were able to celebrate Scott's birthday with our family and friends in UT. Scott had a great time and the party was a blast! Lego everything!! From the cake, to the HUGE pile of blocks for your stacking enjoyment they were everywhere! On the walls, in your food (lego chocolates, jello jigglers, ice cubes, ONLY the lego colors of m&ms, you name it it was there) Nothing that wasnt yellow, red, blue, or green was allowed in this house!! There was a "guess how many blocks" game, a ring toss onto a stack of LEGOs, a build zone with more blocks than any one kid should have and people to pay attention to Scott all over the place. The kid got so stuffed and packed with attention I fear the consequences as I am now home with him alone once again! We were so glad to be able to share Scott's birthday with all of these people who made his first your so fantastic!! We had a blast!

3 comments:

Moghimi Family said...

What a wonderful idea!!!!!! I really think I might steal your idea for our little Joseph's first birthday party! I love it. Good job.

Jenalyn said...

So much fun! Wish I could have been there. I miss you guys!

...Only 21 days till we meet again!

Katie C said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Sorry that we couldn't be there. Looks like we totally missed out!