Whistle While you Work

Officially and by no "teach babies to whistle" knowledge of mine... Scott can whistle. Somedays thats the first thing I hear on the moniter in the mornings. Often, he just whistles as he goes about his other business... keeping his mouth busy. When he first learned, he would start just as blowing with his mouth in a round shape, and you could actually see him adjust the shape of his mouth til a whistle came out. Now he can whistle on command! I was trying to capture his random "as I do my thing" whistling, but ended up having to request it in the end. Either way, the kid is a whistling prodigy. What kind of money can I make off of this... i mean, THIS is talent!! Forget the NFL or law school... a WHISTLING 1 year old!?! ;)

Update- a few un named people didn't think that my first whistling video was good enough. Hopefully this will clear any doubt as to whether my son can whistle or not, and will do him better justice all around! (I left the first one, cause hes so dang cute!!)

1 comment:

Moghimi Family said...

Jessie, that is so cute! I've never seen a baby do that before. Good idea to record it.

Adorable!