Love is in the Air

Valentines Day weekend, we were all sick! We had been sick all through that week, and not much was happening as far as planning/shopping/thinking romantic Valentines Day thoughts.... plus, we were both hoping to be in the hospital giving birth to a baby by then. Thus defeating the purpose of having plans!
But, alas, Feb 15 (my due date) came and I was not in labor... so we decided to celebrate Valentines Day. Instead of trying to get a babysitter, I decided I would like both of my men to take me out, and Scott helped his dad take me on a date.
We had a great time at dinner. Scott was well behaved, watched some Elmo on the iphone (best invention ever!), at his dinner and let his mom and dad visit in peace.

This, I am proud to say, is Scott's very first photo shoot. We handed the camera over to him and showed him what button to push... and voila! This artistically executed shot of our awesome black shoes!! I think I have the next Ansel Adams on my hands!

MmMmm, Edamame. Cheesecake Factory has everything!!
And look how handsome my #2 date was!

My #1 Valentine!!! XOXO

Original plan: drop the kid at home after dinner and see a movie. Actual plan: went home, put the kid to bed and watched a movie at home cause we weren't quite feeling well enough to stay out late. Less exciting, but cozy and romantic!

No comments: