Watch Out: He Bites!

He will be 7 months in a few days, he started crawling all over the house at 6 months and one day old, he grew his first tooth 2 weeks ago, the second one 2 days ago, and he's headed for college in a month... I am constantly amazed with Isaac how fast time is flying. Why aren't scientists working harder on a time-slowing machine?! Aren't there parents who are scientists, they should GET this!!

This video is sideways, I know. Tilt your head or your computer (your choice) but there's nothing I can do about it now. We can only pray I remember next time I'm taking a video with my phone...



Latest news with Isaac: he gets lost. He is FAST and SILENT. His tongue makes it so that he just doesn't say much, but if you look away (or blink) he is gone within seconds and you have to search the house for him. We are currently looking into installing a cowbell...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how BIG he is now!

Debbie Bori said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he looks like Scott here.