Hairspray...

is not necessary in this house! If there's one thing my kids do not lack, it is hair. Wild hair! I totally know I just shared this picture of Isaac, but I love it! I don't mind looking at it again, so you shouldn't either! A mohawk, a dimple, and 4 buck teeth. What's not to love!?

Scotty mid-bath:

And post bath (it doesn't get much better when bath time is over...):


A side note: Scott is the master of bedhead. He may just rival Bubba for the title of "bed head king". For an example, please see previous "mean eyes" post. And that's not even a good one!

Another side note: Isaac doesn't NEED bedhead, he has 3 cowlicks. 'Nuff said!


1 comment:

Reid Family said...

Love the crazy hair!!! They've changed already since I saw you last!!! Where does the time go!?!? They sure are cute!