Carrot Top

One of my most recent purchases (yes... one of the screaming deals my mom helped me find... crazy bargain lady!!) was a food processor so that I can start making my own baby food. Those little jars of food are so expensive, and if I make it myself, I know EXACTLY whats in it!! Well, we tested it out and made carrots this week! Scott has had peas and applesauce: the first of which hasnt gone over as well as the second, but carrots was a new thing for him! You could tell that he recognized it as a new flavor, but he sure wasnt letting much fall back out like he does when peas are on the spoon!! Had to take a picture of the bright orange mess he made (I did say that he didnt let AS MUCH come back out... always: something ends up on his chubby little cheeks!!)

1 comment:

Bonny said...

Haha... I just love the look on his face!