Stand on your head, hold your breath and have a spoonful of sugar!

I was checking my email when Scott and I got home from grocery shopping this morning, and Scott was playing on the floor next to me. All of a sudden, hes laughing histerically, and at random spurts... i looked to see what he was playing with (a button that fell off of a pillow... good thing he had his binky in!!!!)... so thats not very funny. Then I realized, I HAD THE HICCUPS, and he was laughing at me every time I hiccuped. I cant tell you if he thought the noise was funny, or if he was mocking me for having the hiccups, cause we all know those arent any fun. Well, for your viewing pleasure, I pulled out the video camera! Enjoy!!

7 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

I love laughing babies! Little did you know that you were so funny.

The French Family said...

Looks like you have a very happy boy.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Very cute. He has an adorable laugh.

Bonny said...

I canNOT resist laughing babies! They make me laugh so hard! Scott is the cutest.

Rebecca said...

That is so funny. He is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of the cuteness that is Scott!! Jessi, you are soooooo missed and I love that you keep us all posted on Scott and you and Dude! Love you tons and miss you terribly.

American Falls TaVaci said...

He is so darling!! I just wanna squeeze those rolly legs! Give them a squeeze for me.

PS) I've done pack meeting every month since you left. Can you please come back?!?