Curious George

Scott and I have a system. After breakfast and waving bye bye to daddy, we listen to a Sesame Street CD and mommy gets ready while Scott tears my room to pieces as fast as possible (always faster than I can get ready!) He opens cupboards, drawers and closets, dumps clothes, rearranges shoes, you name it he's thought of it!
Well, today he found a shirt of daddy's and I found him attempting to put it on!! Made me laugh right out loud and run for my camera when I turned around and saw this:
So, I helped him put it on... and he thought he was the COOLEST thing in the world. Walking around the room with a big grin on his face!
Note: I actually DO own a shirt that says "little dude" and its size 3t, so sometime in the future, we will have some daddy son pix taken in those shirts (bought them before I was even pregnant, who could resist??)





No comments: