Happy Easter, Bunny!

Easter weekend this year was one of the best I can remember! My mom's whole side of the family came to Mesa and we spent the weekend together! We attended the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple, shopped, ate, visited, attended church, had an easter egg hunt, an Easter feast, and took the dogs to the dog park. Busy weekend!
My wonderful mom, Papa, Nana and Aunt Julie at the Cheesecake Factory celebrating Papa's #77! Love em!
The BUBBA, the Mikyn cousin, and the Dude!

Jen Jen (who should be grateful this is the pic I chose) and Nana
My cousin Jen is one of my favorite people and Im always so glad to see her! Its never long enough, or often enough!

Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice. And mom-friend... a quote about that doesnt come to mind... :)


Daddy and Scotty ready for church Easter morning!

Love my boys!!

Scott didnt really know what he was doing, but I (being the crazy "mom of a one year old" that I am) did the egg hunt anyways. The sisters and cousins stood inside teasing me and saying "he wont remember this... but i got the PICS! He followed directions to put the eggs in the basket very well, until he wanted them back out. Then he would stop what he was doing and pull the eggs back out. Put em in, pull them out.
Thanks to some bean filled easter egg noise makers we were given, Scott is an EXPERT at opening plastic eggs. I had put a few little candies into each plastic egg for sound effect (dont freak, he didnt eat any, im getting to that part). When he discovered that he could open them, and that there were smaller, equally bright easter eggs inside, he was thrilled. He picked one up and inspected in and then put it back into the bigger egg and wanted it closed back up. This took me by surprise, I was expecting to have to fish for candy bits in his mouth, but the bright color and hard shell must have detered him. How should he recognize that as food!?


My sister McKenna brought her doggie Charlie, so we HAD to take the two pupps to the best dog park around. It was a beautiful day and we had fun spending time outside together!



He is my JOY!!
This kid LOVES having a full house. Non-stop attention and entertainment. He has em all wrapped around his chubby little finger!

No comments: