Fun Tuesday



Scott and I spent the day today playing with our friends Amy and Anderson. We watched Elmo, had lunch, played with the splash pad, had wagon rides and played and played!!


Scott greeted Amy and Anderson with hugs, and Anderson wasn't as receptive to the hugs as Im sure Scott was hoping. Anderson just isnt the hugger that Scott is... :)


Seeing these two together in real life is surprising. The pictures just dont capture the size difference between these two! Its insane!!


Anderson is a "im going and doing, let me be" kind of kid, and Scott is a "I want to be where he is doing what hes doing" kind of kid... so its funny to watch them. Scott chasing Anderson around. Anderson secretly likes being the COOL KID!
We had a great day, and Scott was TUCKERED out by the time we were done!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Jessie, He is darling!! I cannot believe how quickly he has grown, he is already such a little man! Super cute with his buddies and I am totally jealous of the weather there!

Stephanie said...

Oh Jessie, He is darling!! I cannot believe how quickly he has grown, he is already such a little man! Super cute with his buddies and I am totally jealous of the weather there!