And the Blue Team Scores AGAIN!!


Announcing: The upcoming arrival of Baby Boy Bori #2!! I am due Feb 15, and so far, everything with the baby is on track and healthy!! Scott doesn't understand the fact that he will be a big brother, nor does he get that somehow theres a baby in mommy's tummy... but he DOES understand what a baby is, and has been playing with a baby that we got him for "practice" ever since I found out. He sees and points out babies everywhere! He went on a playdate to a house with a baby, and when I arrived to pick him up, he was standing next to the baby's head on the mom's lap and petting her head and watching everything. He seems enthralled by all babies, now let's just hope that excitement translates over well when its HIS mommy giving all her attention to a little baby!!

I didn't think this was too inappropriate to put on the internet, since most people wouldn't know what they were seeing if not for the arrow and word "boy". But there you have it... the proof!!



I was SO excited to see that this ultrasound place did the 4d pictures! Even when Scott was born, you had to pay lots of extra money at a fancy place in a mall to get these kind of pics! I wasn't ever into paying that money for a picture of my baby looking like an alien, but when handed a copy of my alien baby photo, I love it!! He just looks so cozy and alien-esque in there!! Love him already!!!

Here's big brother Scott! Aunt Ali bought him this shirt, and it was really funny when he wore it and I wasn't really showing yet, because people looked at us kind of weird. Anyways, I love the shirt, and I hope it still fits him enough to wear in February! Fingers Crossed!!

Signing off, The soon to be VERY outnumbered mom of 2 little boys, one big boy, and one hairy boy!!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Congrats! I can't believe how big Scott! It seems like just the other day when Alexis gave "Baby Scott" her pacifier and now you are going to have another! Maybe Elle can give your new little one her pacifier! :)