Most recent of the gang!

As many of you know, I joined a playgroup when I moved to Arizona. Scott was only 3 months old, and all of the other babies in the playgroup are his age or younger. It has been SO fun to watch these babies grow from babies to the little kids I saw today chasing each other around a house, sharing toys and talking away at each other!

Left to Right: Amy and Anderson, Candice and Colin, Daphne and Ryland, Bri and Gracie, Me and Scott, Melissa and Devin, Deni and Roman, and Janae and Rylan. (Val and AJ missing)

Besides the social aspect of this experience for Scott (which is HUGE. He is such a friendly happy kid... and I chalk a lot of that up to his association with so many other babies), I have been SO blessed to know and learn and share my life with the ladies you see in this picture! The group has grown and shrunk, and shifted over time (and we are missing one current mom in this pic) but I have made lasting friendships and am SO GRATEFUL for these women in my life!

No comments: