Precious Moments

Sam is probably the world's best dog (this is ignoring the fact that he sheds and peed on my floor yesterday... those are exceptions) He is by FAR the coolest dog, and is SO good with my rowdy little boy. In fact, Scott and I went to visit family, and daddy reported that Sam didn't know what to do with himself! Scott and Sam usually chase each other around the living room, Scott tortures Sam with toys, and Sam nudges Scott in the side and knocks him clean over!!
Scott loves to sit on Sam. If I could get Sam to walk with Scott like this, I would have my Halloween costumes already picked and made. A Cowboy and his horse, a knight and his noble steed!!


Luckily for me I had my iphone, unluckily for you my iphone isn't that great... especially when taking fast motion shots of a wiggly kid! But check out the love!!!! Sam, just sits there and takes it while Scott straddles (and often bounces). I'd let him do that too if I was gonna get the kissing and loves that Sam gets! Two best buddies... I love it!! There really is nothing like a little boy and his doggy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Those pics are too cute! Baby and boy's best friend! :)