All I Want for Christmas

I know i said that Scott asked for a puppy for Christmas, but I must have been wrong. After at least a month of totrue, pain and terribly SWOLLEN gums, Scott finally got his two front teeth!! He now has 4 teeth, top two and bottom two. So, never is it more appropriate for me to sing the song "All Scott wanted for Christmas was his two front teeth". I just dont know what we can get him now that will ever top how he feels now that those dang teeth are in. He's a whole new, wonderfully happy, TOOTHY kid!
Ive been trying and trying and trying to get a picture of these infamous top teeth, but Scott is playing hard to get. Just know they are there, and someday, when he finally shows those things, you'll know they didnt just appear overnight. Hes been working long and hard on them, and his pain is over... at least until the next set starts. Wonder how much time I have, I better enjoy it!!
This is Scott's Christmas outfit. It wasnt meant to be that way, but it fits now, and it looks Holiday-ey, so it is now officially THE OUTFIT. Isnt he a doll???

7 comments:

Bonny said...

I love the look on his face in the bottom picture!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Those are the cutest little smiles!

More Bacon said...

So stinking cute!! What a character.

Our Family said...

Love the pic!!! What a HAM!

Duncan Chronicles said...

What a little hunk!

The Bori Family said...

Jessi, Scott is such a ham!!! He's a beautiful baby!!! He knows it too!!!

Debbie Bori said...

What a handsome little Dude Jr.!!!