Jolly Ol St Nicholas

Scott went with his friends Anderson, Roman and Ryland to see the big guy today. The plan was not to get pictures, since Santa is an expensive man to see... but we found a sneaky way around it. Don't anyone go telling my secret, I dont want elves raiding my house at night for money, or to take me away to jail, or; worst of all, be put on the "naughty list"!!!
My friend Amy (Andersons mom) has an AWESOME camera, in fact, we're pretty sure it was the same camera that Santa's helper had attached to her camera stand! So, we just let Anderson sit on Santa's lap first, and then Amy stood by and shot pictures while the others were being taken, and we didnt have to pay ANYTHING... but I still got some awesome shots of Scott and Santa.
Scott wasnt afraid at all, and I actually had a hard time getting him to look at me, the camera lady, or ANYTHING but that beard and red suit! The man had a REAL live beard (of course, why would Santa wear a FAKE beard??? :) but that means I, and all the other moms I was with, was concerned for the safety of Santa's face. Babies who dont cry on Santa's lap are more likely to grab a handful of beard and TUG! But, Santa survived our curious bunch unscathed!

Scott asked Santa for a puppy... not gonna happen! ;) At least he didnt ask for a bbgun, he'd shoot his eye out!!


4 comments:

Our Family said...

what a great pic!! sry we missed it!! that is so cute Scott checking out Santa!

Jenna Kae said...

what a brave little stinker! i'm glad santa had a real beard so it didn't come flying off and disenchant all the other kids standing in line, but he might rethink it next year after experiencing scott's muscles.

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I've been meaning to comment on all your posts but whenever I try something always happens and I end up putting it off. I can't believe how big Scott is now. He is just growing up and I think he looks a lot like Dude. Be happy he didn't ask for a little brother or sister too. :)

Debbie Bori said...

How adorable!!! I love his intent scrutiny of this old man with the beard in that interesting getup! LOL
I love you all and really enjoyed our time together at Thanksgiving!!!
Love, Mom Bori