Smile and Wave

Every now and then, Scott would wave his arm at Dude when Dude was waving at him. So we decided to start TRYING to get him to wave, while saying "say hi" and "wave bye bye". So, as a result, Ive been practicing in front of a mirror with him a lot lately, and yesterday he got the hang of it. And as the day progressed, it turned from an arm wave, to a wrist flick wave, and now hes flicking his wrists all the time, whether you ask him to wave or not. Hes funny about learning something new, it becomes "his thing" for a while. He waved hello to CiCi on Skype, and to Jenna when we arrived at her house today. Still doesnt wave bye bye. Maybe thats cause he never wants to leave!

And now the whole world (or those of you in the world that check my blog) knows that I didnt make my bed this morning... fantastic!

4 comments:

The French Family said...

How cute! It's so great when they learn to wave because then they do it to everyone. I love it!

Also, Scott looks like a stud in his Christmas outfit!

More Bacon said...

He's so adorable!

And yes, we're all judging you for not making your bed...Well, I'm not really, since it has been like a month since I made mine, and I have no excuses, but...

American Falls TaVaci said...

It's ok. I didn't make my bed either...

He's sp darling!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

They learn and catch on to things so quickly! It's so cute and scary at the same time!