Old Dude's Rule!

This is a tribute to the love of my life! It is his birthday today!! I am so happy to celebrate this day because I am so glad that he was born! My life is so blessed and happy thanks to him! He is a funny, thoughtful, hard working, down-right loveable guy! Here's a picture of him when he was only a few months old, cute as a button and looking quite a bit like the little dude I have crawling around my house these days!
Dude's siter Tiffany was in town for the weekend, and she made up a delicious dessert so that we could celebrate on Sunday. Dude opened all of the cards he had received up to that point and got a "fat loot".
I am in the Young Women's program and have an event tonight, so we started the celebrating last night. I made Dude one of his favorite dinners, and we had key lime pie with 26 candles in it for dessert. I had to buy two candle packs, now THAT is old!!!
Scott loved helping open the cards and gifts... that is, he loved chewing on the envelopes once the cards were opened. I swear, holidays with this kid are gonna be easy as pie as long as tags, paper, and utincels remain his toys of choice!

Today we went to sushi for lunch, and continued the celebrating! As many days with parties in them as we can get, for sure!! We will keep going and going as long as I can think of celebrations that need to happen! To Dude: Thanks for being such a great husband, best friend, daddy to Scott and all around good guy (not to mention devilishly handsome!!!) ::SMOOCH:: Love ya!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! ...and a little gooey mushy... Happy Birthday, Dude!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Happy Birthday Doodle!

Alix Nicole said...

happy birthday dooood! ps, this page is lookin snazzy.

Alix Nicole said...

happy birthday dooood! ps, this page is lookin snazzy.

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Albert!

The Bori Family said...

Happy belated birthday, Dudester!!! You sure are one cool dude!!!