Tree Hugger

My wonderful mom bought me this awesome plant to go in the corner of my living room when she was visiting, and my cute son just loves it! It is the target of his mischief most of the time, and if I were to give credit to Scott's early crawling, this plant would be one of the responsible party's.
It is lucky for me that the leaves just pop right back on, because Scott's favorite thing to do with this plant is to pull everything he can off of it, and leave the pieces around the house as evidence of his trouble-making. The kid UNDERSTANDS no, and when he goes for the plant, I will say "no, scotty" and he'll turn, look at me with a HUGE grin, and turn back to his goal. The fact that Ive given up being consistent with pulling him away (since the leaves DO just pop back on) probably doesnt help him want to obey me any more. Oh well, he knows what the word means, I guess thats a start!

But seriously, you name me one person (besides Supernanny, that woman is inhuman!) who could punish a child with a face like this... betcha cant think of one!!

2 comments:

Reid Family said...

Ha! That is so cute!!! It is so hard to follow through when they look at you like that! It's like they are scheming as soon as they can crawl!!!

More Bacon said...

What a cutie!! He's growing up so fast!