Ahoy Matey!

Yesterday was my best buddy Jenna's birthday, and we were lucky enough to get to celebrate with her! Her wonderful mom sent a bag of pirate goodies so that I could decorate, and our house was transformed into pirate awesome-ness! Observe Dude's pirate snarl and hook. Very intimidating, right? ;)I called my house on skype so that we could get some help in the singing department, and they did their job. It sounded as terrible and off key as it would have if the whole family were there! Thanks for adding that effect guys! It wouldnt have been the same without it! She missed a candle... and I only did 12 cause thats how many cupcakes there were. Imagine if there had been the right amount of candles! My kitchen might have ignited! ;) Just kidding Jenna!!
I have no experience being a pirate, and put my hat on the wrong way at first, but I was corrected quickly by this master pirate (made obvious by her master pirate grimace, seen here)


My cute pirate men!!





Scott and the eye patch didnt really get along, but his torturous mother just *had* to get the picture!!
Happy Birthday Jenna! We love you!

4 comments:

Duncan Chronicles said...

That's cool. Marianne (Jesse and Melissa's little girl) had her pirates and pixies birthday party yesterday too!

Jenna Kae said...

hey thanks for putting up that wonderful picture of my pirate face. i noticed that the one of you wasn't included... interesting. :) thanks again for making my birthday so fun! i'm glad i got to spend it with you guys! you really are the best!

Lacking Productivity said...

WHoo hoo! I hope all ya'll had a blast!

Reid Family said...

Looks like fun! We really need to get together next time you are here in utah!!!