You've Got a Friend in Me

Scott and I have been BUSY this week!! Playdates galore! It is so fun to take Scott to these playdates, and storytimes, and activities with his friends. He recognizes them, their moms, and the places. He loves to play with the other kids, and mostly watch everyone as they do their things. Its so fun to see him grow up, and I am loving more and more that we have these wonderful friends to grow up with!!
This is Matias. He is following in Scott's HUGE footsteps. He has been at the same weights as Scott was (although he is a few months younger). He is gonna be Scott jr. I just let Matias' mom, Martha, hold Scott whenever she wants a taste of whats coming her way! Scott loves jumperoos and exersaucers lately, as long as hes on the outside. try to stick him in one, and you wont hear the end of it! Look how solidly he is standing!!
7/10 of the babies in our group! This picture doesnt accurately show how large Scott is in comparison to the rest of them... but let this be proof. The overalls: size 2t.


Scott and his best buddy Anderson! They are one week apart, and do everything at the same time. grow teeth, learn to walk, etc. Amy and I are constantly keeping track of the other so that we know what to expect from our little ones soon.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...I'm so glad we have each other! I love going through these times with other mommies...it keep me sane!

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

I can't believe he is in size 2T! HA that cracks me up.