Day at the Park

Yesterday was the birthday party of Scott's friend Rylee, the first to turn one in our playgroup! We met up at the playground in the outdoor mall and played! Heres the group of babies! From left to right: Ryland, Anderson, Matias, Rylee (birthday girl!) and Scott. Rylan came late and Colin was busy eating in the back... so they are missing from the pic.
Scott walked around the little toys like it was nothin! And of course, he and Anderson (his partner in crime) discovered that there were rocks and dirt nearby, and it turned into a game. "how do we get around our moms to that DIRT??" Such boys...
Scott pounding on a ladybug with Rylan and Ryland (yes, those are their names... and then theres Rylee... confusing sometimes!)
Scott was headed to the dirt, minding his own business, when his partner in crime whipped around from the flower he was standing against, and TACKLED Scott! It was so funny to watch, and Scott just kept crawling, intent on those rocks! He would not be distracted. Again... such boys!
My little cutie is the next to turn one in this group of babies... :O! I dont know if I can handle it as well as Stacey seemed to! ONE YEAR!!? How did the time escape me? Im sure Ill be thinking that every year of his life! Hes my little studman! Love him!!
P.S. Happy Birthday Rylee!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see if this new need to wrestle continues...I'll have my camera handy just in case! I cannot believe our boys are turning 1 so soon! Seems like yesterday we were pleading with them to get out of our tummies!