Doggy Tales

Today we went on a family outing. To the dog park!! There is an award winning dog park 10 minutes from our house, we have a dog, we've lived here for 6 months, and we hadn't been yet!!
Sam was in heaven! There is a huge man made lake for the dogs, and Sam (surprisingly to us) got right in there with the others, all wet and playing. He took particular interest in a girl dog who loved to be chased (sam is a chaser through and through). Here are a few shots of them on their doggy date!

As far as I know, they didnt exchange digits, or plan to meet in the same place again any time soon... I thought it went so well! ;)

The dog park, has a human park area... to entertain the humans too, I guess. Scott got bubbles from his friend Rylee's birthday party and they are his favorite thing in the world! He tries to grab them, and when they pop, looks up with a HUGE grin on his face. Too fun!

My boys watching the doggies play! Such a fun day on a beautiful 75 degree January afternoon in Arizona!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

You took such cute shots!

Jenna Kae said...

i'm excited to go on wednesday. it looks like lots of fun!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

I didn't even know you have a dog! I wanna go there!! CUTE! I adore dogs and would have just as much fun as your dog did. =)

Kat said...

You are so funny :) Haha, go SAM! I know huh, what is it about having things/amenities so close and not taking advantage of them??