Due to Bloom: Feb 2010

I am surrounded by the most amazing friends! I wasn't expecting a THING to be done for me this pregnancy, since this is my second child, and second boy! But, that didn't stop Amy from throwing me a fantastic "sprinkle"! The original plan was for everyone to meet at Entree's Made Easy and for everyone's gift to me to be a frozen meal that my family could use in the days/weeks after the baby is born. What a wonderful idea!! Too bad Entree's Made Easy called and told Amy they were closing their doors and couldn't host my Sprinkle! And so, with much more work and stress on her plate, Amy hosted the shower at her home!!

Everything was perfect! The food, the friends, the decorations and theme... she sure went all out, and words cannot express how much it meant! All of my friends still brought me frozen meals, and my freezer is filled with proof of the amazing people I have in my life!

The only thing that could have been better about this day is if someone had remembered to take pictures. I was too content enjoying myself to remember that I have a digital world of fan's who want PICTURES! So, no group pictures... the only picture of a person is of me, with my cute little flower cupcake!

Thanks to everyone who came, brought food smiles and laughter, and made it a great day. And Amy, you ROCK!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are entirely welcome! Love you and can't wait to meet the new dude!