Showered with Love

It was a Wednesday. It was probably the worst day of the year so far. I had spent all day at the vet, spending large amount of money and stressing/worrying that my dog was gonna die (which he didn't, ended up spending all that money to find out he was fine, just a wimp). The Young Women were just having a planning meeting to choose their activities for the year, and I considered calling in sick. But... alas, I am devoted and filled with a conscience the size of Arizona; so I went. As I walked in, I could tell that all of the leaders were already there, but there were no girls to be found yet. Until I got further in to the house and they all jumped out to yell SURPRISE!

My wonderful friends had planned a surprise baby shower for me, and it's a good thing I showed up (with unwashed hair and no make up... but still!) They had all brought gifts for me, there were blue balloons and blue cupcakes, games and all sorts of fun!
I don't think I will ever tire of getting new little clothes for my kids. No matter how many kids (or boys, for that matter) I have... who could resist these cute little snuggly outfits. Soon to be filled with a cute little snuggly dude!
The awesome ladies! Front row L-R: Whitney Smith, Shanna Liles Middle Row: Me, Bridget Back Row L-R: Erica Hanks, Sonja, Tori, Tatiana, Sarah, Amber, Kendal and parts of Cheyenne!
It was such a great ending to a not so great day. These girls really know how to throw a party, and how to cheer a girl up! Thanks so much, Brimhall Babes, for being so totally awesome!! Love you!

No comments: