The Evolution of Dude

Unfortunately, Dude's work had a beard growing contest. Unfortunately, Dude decided to participate. Fortunately, my threats to not let him kiss the coming baby worked. Fortunately: Scott didn't like daddy's beard and began to hesitate when a kiss was requested. (And mommy taught Scott that beard was "yucky") Fortunately, he FINALLY caved and shaved!! Here is the progression back to his usual, irresistible, greatness!

Yeti
Less Yeti


Dirt'e

White Trash

My young, handsome hubby returned!!

Ahhh! Smooth skin. No more scratches on my face!

Love him!!

2 comments:

Duncan Chronicles said...

That mustache one is gross! HAHA!

Reid Family said...

That's so funny! I agree with you all the way! Facial hair is never welcome!Let me know as soon as you have the baby! :) Good luck!