Monkey Business

Aunt Micki and I put Scott's monkey hat on and goofed around! We are having so much fun with Scott's aunts, uncle and grandparents! He is all smiles and just loves these people! Uncle Devan is going into the MTC tomorrow, so we are soaking up all the time we can spend with the fam before he heads off to Puerto Rico to serve! It took Scotty a while to adjust, there were so many people in this house over the weekend, but now that its just my immediate family, he is much more smiley and talkative. And Im pretty sure they are loving it as much as we are!! Heres a few pics of Scotty playing with his "favorite aunt micki" (just so that I dont get in trouble with his other 5 anuts... they are "favorite aunt Jenny" "favorite aunt natalie" "favorite aunt elena" "favorite aunt ali" and "favorite aunt tiffany") The title of "Favorite Aunt" is still up for grabs and we are still accepting bribes in all forms!! :)
Drooling Monkey! Oh my! He has two teeth now and I havent even posted anything about that! Last week, I just decided i would see if I could feel anything after my friend Amy said that she could feel teeth, but couldnt see them. And sure enough... I could feel one, AND see it! then ,2 days later, he cut his second one! Both the bottom center teeth. He hasnt had a fever or been in aparant pain, although he has drooled and chewed... but thats nothing different than usual! Ill get some pics as soon as i can, for now he sticks his tounge in the way as soon as I try to see those little dagger teeth!
See those cute cute toes... cant resist how he curls em under like that!!
Kisses!!!


1 comment:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Such a cute costume. I can't believe how big he is. I must just be used to my little Brooke. Anyway, it was good seeing you and Dude.