Pumpkin Cutie Pie

Scott and I had a playdate with our mom's group on our first day back from UT. No better way to avoid missing home than to jump right back in and stay busy! We went to Schnepf Farms, in Queen Creek. They had hay rides, pig races, a train and other various rides, a petting zoo, etc etc. We didnt get to do as much as I would have liked, but we sure did get some cute pics! And, when Dude heard that we were going to a farm this morning, he was bummed he couldnt be there... so we'll just make him take us again. So if you see another farm post soon... you cant say I didnt warn you!


The one thing we did that I was surprised Scott liked was watching the pig races. I would point to where they were coming out, and he would watch intently as they ran laps around the pen. He wasnt sure what to think, and would look to me for reassurance that it was cool, and he had permission to like it.

Sitting on the hay seemed to be a hit for all the kids. Every one that did was amazed at the rough texture and the way it felt in their fingers. Every time Scott gets something in his hand that he hasnt felt before, he rubs his thumb along all of his fingers with the item in between, and its adorable. He knows how to use his senses to learn! Especially touch and taste!!!
One more mom and son showed up, and thats still only half our group! Scott just loves his friends, and wiggled and squealed when put face to face with Anderson. See how they cant even get enough of each other long enough to pose for a picture... silly babies!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the pix of you on the hay! you two look so cute. How fun to have a play date and one of these days Brad and I need to do to Schenpfs farm. I heard great things about it! Cute cute cute.