Planes Trains and Automobiles

We went to Babies R Us this weekend, and there was a Dumbo ride outside that we just couldnt resist! We didnt actually start this Dumbo, but thats probably a good thing... we put him on a carousel once and that didnt go over well! :) But he sure liked sitting in the Dumbo, and wanted very badly to eat every part of him... little hungry man!


The kid is nonstop! He wants to be moving, he wants to be seeing, he wants to be tasting, and telling you a story the whole time! I have been told that he needs multiple jumping toys, but let me just tell you... fear!! I dont know if i could handle much more jumping than this, I feel like hes gonna bounce right out of that thing, or topple it over! Hes a wild man! I was reading a parenting magazine this weekend, and not only is he already doing the things that the magazine says 7 month olds "might be doing" (hes 7 months old this week) but some of the things on the 8 month old list! He is so smart, and strong and I am amazed by him all the time! Had enough bragging?? Ok, heres a video then!

Scott is a SPEED DEMON!!! He hauled himself from one end of the house to the other in no time flat. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds, i swear (ok, maybe not that fast... but FAST!) Dude followed him as he crawled from our bedroom on one side of the house, to the guest bathroom on the other side. the goal, you ask? he got up on his knees at the tub and sucked on the side of it. I think he wanted to get back in and splash more (it was right after bath time)... he knows where to find a good time! Anyways, Im in need of a leash, and an autosweeper that will keep my floors clean instead of me needing to do it 3 times a day!!!! That kid gets himself into any and everything!



3 comments:

American Falls TaVaci said...

Looking at these pictures reminds me of when Braden was a baby. Those days were sooooo fun!!There's nothing better than a darling baby boy :)

Kolbri said...

Hey Jessi!!! She's due in Jan. but I'm hoping to have her this year! How are you? How's life?? Feel free to email me at kolbricorder@gmail.com

The French Family said...

Well your little boy is not so little. He's growing so much every post. I remember how amazed I was when Kate started doing something new almost everyday. Isn't it just a miracle.

Can't wait to see you guys at Nat's little Halloween par-tay!