My Little Indian

Mostly when we are eating dinner, but other times too, Scott will just yell! I think its because he wants to be doing/eating what we are, and hes not. So he yells. Well, Dude decided to pat his mouth to silence the yelling (or at least make it a more entertaining noise for us) and Scott LOVED it! He would lean into Dudes hand when he stopped patting Scotts mouth, and would stop making noise when Dude stopped. You could see the smile in his eyes, even though his mouth was wide open so he couldnt actually smile.. I think its the cutest thing, so here it is!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That's the cutest video! I can't believe how quickly he's grown up....(and of course I mean that on a small scale since he's not even one, but STILL what happened to the infant?!!)

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

That's really cute. See you guys tomorrow.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I can't believe how big they get so quickly! You guys are going to be out here soon, right? We need to get together for dinner or something!

Rebecca said...

He is so cute. I just smiled watching it. They grow up so fast.

Jenna Kae said...

what a little stinkin cutie face! next time you should get a video of the whole family playing along...