4 months

... and some weeks. We waited to have Isaac's pictures taken til we were in Utah, where the coolest photographer on the planet (my sister) resides and was available to help! She captured Isaac with perfection!


Isaac at 4 months:
Smiling ALL the time
Doing push ups
Rolling from his tummy to back, but not *quite* his back to tummy
Had his first hair cut. The mohawk in the back was getting out of control, and there were some random hairs that were a mile long!
Eats his toes, sucks on his fingers, and rejects pacifiers. This one is hard for me. Pacifiers were a stand by with Scott... Isaac has his own plans!

Scott and Isaac have started to notice one another in a playful way. They are going to be best friends someday soon!!


I didn't weigh Isaac when he was 4 months old. I DID weigh him when he was 5 months, and he was 17 lbs. Compared to Scott at 4 months (19 lbs) and 6 months (22 lbs) he's got a lot of catching up to do. He doesn't have the rolls that Scott had, but he has mile-deep dimples and wiggles that are directly linked to the dimples. You see the dimples, you see the wiggles!


Loving being a family of four! Lucky to be blessed with such fantastic men in my life, and grateful to be learning and growing along side the cutest little friends a girl could ask for. They teach me as much or more than I could ever expect to teach them!!
Love

No comments: