Bubba-Coaster

I don't want any of the residents of Utah to feel bad about this, but I think I can guess what Scott's favorite part of that state is. It wrestles, tickles, it plays and turns Scott into an airplane. It rhymes with Hubba. It's his...

BUBBA!!

Seriously, if there was something on Earth that could do this to me, it would be my best friend too! Who wouldn't love that!?

There is a serious, unprovoked love between a boy and his grandpa. Scott has two great ones, and he thinks the world of both of them! I love that he has such a great time following them around and playing and getting to know them!

Even Scott's buddy Anderson recognizes a grandpa when he sees one, and loves him just the same! Nothing like a Bubba to make a little boy happy to be alive!


Squeeeeeze!! <3 our Bubba!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

doing great on your blogging!!