The Blog-a-Day Challenge!!


I'm much cooler than this... almost 2 months between blogs? My grandma might have disowned me by now! Even someone with 2 kids and a perpetual mountain of laundry like myself can blog more often than that... and I've decided to prove it!!
For the next month (til August 21, 2010- which will be the grand finale/Isaac's 6 month b-day) I will post a blog a day!! This may seem like a bit much, but I have plenty of month old pictures and videos you haven't seen yet! So... the goal: post one blog each day for the next 31 days. The purpose (s): catching you up on our lives, getting back into the blogging habit, and not running out of witty and entertaining things to say while doing so.

Ready?? Here we go!!

p.s. feel free to check the blog every day, or just wait til August 21 and sit down with a bowl of popcorn and spend the evening watching my kids grow up!!!

p.p.s. you get 2 blogs today... don't let it go to your head!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I'll be checking. =) I guess I should make this same goal since I've been so bad with my own blog. K starting ....uh....Sunday. haha