It's Not Easy Being Green

June 8, 2010 (or somewhere close to that...)

One day, I was painting some wood decorations for the big boy room. Then, an irresistibly cute face appeared, asking if HE could paint too. I was feeling exceptionally brave, so I took him outside with a plate of paint and a paper towel to paint on. Let's be honest. The paper towel lasted about 2 minutes..... The discovery that the paint worked on things other than the paper towel was classic. Scott was SO thrilled that he could be green! He promptly got to work at making everything green. Him, me, CiCi (who was there, and an obvious culprit in the learning process of painting oneself green)
Not only was he the cutest green thing ever, but he wanted to tell you about it. "i'n gween, mommy!" I sure hope this video isn't lame. Video's have a tendency to be lame on my blog recently, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm doing things the same as I always did them, only now, it doesn't work... so good luck. If you can't see the video, know that its cute, he's cute, and if you're lucky, I'll let him "be gween" again when you can witness it in person!




Being a mom is a rewarding thing, but I have to say... when your kids are the most curious, happy, playful ones: it's hard to believe that anyone can love their kids as much as you love yours, and you wonder how anyone ever lives without experiencing it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin! I found your blog! It's so fun to see what's going on! Cute kids!

Unknown said...

wow, reading your blogs makes me miss you all soooo much. I can't believe i was there at the beginning of your and dude's loving story. The first time you met him and came home talking about the cute boy from church, and all the stuff in between. I miss you soooo much Jess and hopefully will get to see you again and meet some of the most handsome boys on the planet. I'm glad you're doing well and look forward to reading your stories! I miss you sweetie!!!!