Fly Me to the Moon

We have been looking forward to our Florida trip for months, and it finally arrived!!! The day started before the day actually started, at 4 am. It was Isaac's first flight, and he loved it. He wanted to be seeing and touching and eating everything. Only problem was that in order to see and touch and eat it all, sleeping was not an option!! So when the tired set it, the grump set in. Hopefully we didn't make too many old people mad. How could you hate it, he's the cutest screaming grump ever!? (I know it really is annoying when someone's kid is crying on a plane. I was totally embarrassed. Don't be fooled, I know it's terrible. I know...


Scott is a pro flier! His first flight was when he was 2 months old, and he has flown a lot since then! Now if only there was a way to release the energy that a 2 year old stores while on an airplane. Maybe they should have a treadmill section. "Run while flying". It could be a hit!

Don't get me wrong, with enough snacks and movies, this kid can be a perfect angel. You just have to be well stocked in the snack/movie department!

Scott was totally excited to pose for a picture with Isaac, and was looking at the camera and smiling. Til Isaac had a "I'm being held in a weird position" meltdown. The picture quality nose dived from there.

Of all the places to have a layover between AZ and FL, we stopped in Cleavland Ohio! I looked out the window as the pilot announced our initial descent, and I saw nothing but WATER. I had no idea that Ohio was near an OCEAN!? Oh... one of the Great Lakes, you say? I guess that makes sense. After we debated it right until landing, we turned to google, and sure enough! Great Lake. Looked like an ocean. Crazy! Learn something new every day, I guess.

When we finally arrived in FL, we got to ride on a SHUTTLE!! Scott totally thought he was on a train, and it was the most thrilling thing for him. He was so excited about the whole thing!
Just wait, kid. Tomorrow come the real thrills!!

No comments: