The Happiest Place on Earth- Part 1

And it really was!!
Despite the HUMID weather, and Saturday summer crowds, it was TOTALLY WICKED!!
Both boys were such good sports, and stayed happy and cooperative all day long (and it was a long day... note the time of this post. 1:30 am FL time. This is not a breech of my challenge, however, because I'm from Arizona.)
Isaac learned that he loves ice. Little ice chips to keep cool, and it was funny to watch. Every time he made a face like it was terrible, til it was over. Then he loved it and wanted more! His happy is contagious!!

Happy Boy sporting his Mickey shirt!


Scott celebrating his excitement for the Aladdin flying carpets ride!

At one point later in the day, as I was changing his diaper, I said "are you ready to go on some more rides?" His answer was "Carpets". He loved this ride!


Scott went on his first ever ROLLERCOASTER. You will just have to take my word that he is on that thing, I had some technical difficulties. We were worried that he would hate it and come off crying, but he had a HUGE grin on his face and Daddy said he was thrilled and excited the whole time. It could have gone either way! I'm glad because this means I have a rollercoaster buddy in the making!! YAY!

Let's be honest, there really wasn't a ride that Scott didn't like. Another favorite was the teacups. We span (er, spinned? spun?) that teacup as fast as we could, and he giggled and grinned the entire time. Couldn't walk in a straight line when it was over, but what's the fun in walking straight anyways?
And this.... is what happens when you take a 2 year old to Disney World and stuff him full of fun all day! It's a good thing he napped, so we could get out and do more, but he was definitely a conversation piece for others eating their meals! You gotta do what you gotta do!!


More of our Disney fun to come!!!

1 comment:

Scott+Tiffany said...

Isn't it though. I love Disneyland, I bet it's even more fun with little kids! That pic. of Scott sleeping on the table is hilarious. It reminds me of when my brother took a nap on the floor when we were eating at Outback : )